A. Use of the Website
You may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that:
- you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices;
- you make no modifications to the materials;
- you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, or brands;
- you do not download quantities of materials to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads from this website. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other website or computer environment is prohibited.
The four-temperaments.com website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, photos, video, graphics, music, sound and software.
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on four-temperaments.com any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
Any unlawful use of the website can result in legal action.
B. The Feedback
The “Feedback” means the message board, or e-mail function offered as part of this Site. If you participate in the Feedback, you must not:
- defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;
- make any bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive statements;
- infringe human rights;
- advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
- post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous, or indecent language or images;
- infringe copyright;
- advertise or sell to or solicit others;
- use the Feedback for commercial purposes of any kind;
- post or distribute any software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful component;
- post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.
We reserve the right to remove or edit content from the Comments at any time and for any reason.
By submitting any materials to the Feedback, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and display, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe.
Information obtained in the Feedback may not be reliable. We cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information, and shall not be responsible for any trading or investment decisions made based on such information.
If you are under 18, please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in any four-temperaments.com discussion. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
four-temperaments.com content, including the test, information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to four-temperaments.com, it’s products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “as is” and on an “is available” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from the website or third-party content on our sites. We do not endorse any of the merchandise, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of, any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content.
D. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the site or materials or functions on our site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
four-temperaments.com suggests to watch over children when they use the website. four-temperaments.com is not responsible for consequences of children’s access to the website.
E. Modifications of the Website / Termination
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Your access to the Site may be terminated immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must cease use of the Site and destroy all materials obtained from such site and all copies thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise.