You are offered to answer the questions on your habitual way of behavior. Try to imagine typical situations and give a natural response, which occurs to you. Answer quickly and precisely. Remember, that there are no “good” or “bad” answers. Your choice is limited to two answers: Yes and No, so choose the more suitable for you. When finish, you will know the type of you temperament (sanguine, choleric, melancholic, phlegmatic) and if you are an Extrovert or Introvert. The test includes 45 questions.
1. Are you often in a mood?
2. Do you consider yourself merry?
3. Is it typical of you to feel timid in the presence of the people of the opposite sex?
4. Does it happen that you can't get rid of annoying thoughts?
5. Do you often dream about unrealizable?
6. Do some people around you consider you to be a vital and quick person?
7. Does it happen that some amount of thoughts don't let you fall asleep?
8. Do you often feel tired and indifferent without any reason?
9. Can you call yourself careless?
10. Do you consider your occupation as something important and valuable?
11. Does anxiety often causes insomnia at you?
12. Do you notice that it is often difficult for you to concentrate?
13. Do you sometimes feel pitiful and unhappy all of a sudden?
14. Do you have such periods of anxiety that you can't keep your place for a long time?
15. Do you consider yourself to be too nervous and inwardly strained?
16. Is it typical of you to come in a contact with a stranger?
17. Are you sometimes full of energy and sometimes languid?
18. Do you like occupation that demands focusing of attention on fine details?
19. Do you feel natural and easy in a merry company?
20. Do you like playing tricks on the people around you?
21. Are you inclined to frequent changes of mood?
22. Is it easy to make you upset?
23. Do you feel a kind of guilty?
24. Are you inclined to reflect on your past?
25. Do you like to be surrounded by people?
26. Do you like taking part in the activity demanding quickness and determination?
27. Do you like lapsing into day-dreams?
28. Do you try to avoid performing public assignments?
29. Is it typical of you to speak less than others in public?
30. Would you like to limit the circle of your acquaintance to some elected persons?
31. Is it often difficult for you to gather your thoughts before important conversation?
32. Do you often recollect bright episodes of your life?
33. Do you feel too much dissatisfied when you have no opportunity to communicate with many people?
34. Do you often have risings or changes of mood?
35. Can you be called talkative?
36. Do you like to have a lot of public duties?
37. Do you prefer acting by yourself to plan the actions of others?
38. Is it typical of you to act fast and confidently?
39. When the critical moment is behind, do you usually think that you should have done something in a different way?
40. Do you sometimes feel groundless happiness or sadness?
41. Is it difficult for you to feel completely easy in a regular company?
42. Do you consider your job regular and prosaic?
43. Is it typical of you to take upon yourself a leading part in the common actions?
44. Do you always find suitable answer to some critical remark in your address?
45. Can you call yourself extremely diligent?
Tell about us: