You are offered to answer the questions on your habitual way of behavior. Try to imagine typical situations and give a natural response, which occurs to you. Answer quickly and precisely. Remember, that there are no “good” or “bad” answers. Your choice is limited to two answers: Yes and No, so choose the more suitable for you. When finish, you will know the type of you temperament (sanguine, choleric, melancholic, phlegmatic) and if you are an Extrovert or Introvert. The test includes 45 questions.
1. Does anxiety often causes insomnia at you?
2. Are you often in a mood?
3. Do you feel too much dissatisfied when you have no opportunity to communicate with many people?
4. Do you feel a kind of guilty?
5. Would you like to limit the circle of your acquaintance to some elected persons?
6. Is it typical of you to feel timid in the presence of the people of the opposite sex?
7. Is it difficult for you to feel completely easy in a regular company?
8. Do you sometimes feel pitiful and unhappy all of a sudden?
9. Do you like lapsing into day-dreams?
10. Do you have such periods of anxiety that you can't keep your place for a long time?
11. Do you like to be surrounded by people?
12. Is it easy to make you upset?
13. Does it happen that some amount of thoughts don't let you fall asleep?
14. Do you like playing tricks on the people around you?
15. Are you inclined to reflect on your past?
16. Do some people around you consider you to be a vital and quick person?
17. Do you feel natural and easy in a merry company?
18. Do you try to avoid performing public assignments?
19. Do you often dream about unrealizable?
20. Can you call yourself careless?
21. Do you always find suitable answer to some critical remark in your address?
22. Does it happen that you can't get rid of annoying thoughts?
23. Do you consider your occupation as something important and valuable?
24. Can you be called talkative?
25. Is it typical of you to speak less than others in public?
26. Do you notice that it is often difficult for you to concentrate?
27. Do you consider yourself merry?
28. Do you like to have a lot of public duties?
29. Do you often have risings or changes of mood?
30. Do you often feel tired and indifferent without any reason?
31. Do you like occupation that demands focusing of attention on fine details?
32. Is it typical of you to act fast and confidently?
33. Are you sometimes full of energy and sometimes languid?
34. When the critical moment is behind, do you usually think that you should have done something in a different way?
35. Do you like taking part in the activity demanding quickness and determination?
36. Do you consider yourself to be too nervous and inwardly strained?
37. Can you call yourself extremely diligent?
38. Is it typical of you to come in a contact with a stranger?
39. Do you prefer acting by yourself to plan the actions of others?
40. Is it often difficult for you to gather your thoughts before important conversation?
41. Are you inclined to frequent changes of mood?
42. Do you sometimes feel groundless happiness or sadness?
43. Do you consider your job regular and prosaic?
44. Do you often recollect bright episodes of your life?
45. Is it typical of you to take upon yourself a leading part in the common actions?
Tell about us: