You are offered to answer the questions on your habitual way of behavior. Try to imagine typical situations and give a natural response, which occurs to you. Answer quickly and precisely. Remember, that there are no “good” or “bad” answers. Your choice is limited to two answers: Yes and No, so choose the more suitable for you. When finish, you will know the type of you temperament (sanguine, choleric, melancholic, phlegmatic) and if you are an Extrovert or Introvert. The test includes 45 questions.
1. Do you sometimes feel pitiful and unhappy all of a sudden?
2. Do you consider yourself merry?
3. Do you have such periods of anxiety that you can't keep your place for a long time?
4. Do you feel natural and easy in a merry company?
5. Is it typical of you to speak less than others in public?
6. Do you consider your job regular and prosaic?
7. Are you often in a mood?
8. Do some people around you consider you to be a vital and quick person?
9. Do you consider your occupation as something important and valuable?
10. Can you be called talkative?
11. Does it happen that some amount of thoughts don't let you fall asleep?
12. When the critical moment is behind, do you usually think that you should have done something in a different way?
13. Do you like to have a lot of public duties?
14. Do you like occupation that demands focusing of attention on fine details?
15. Is it typical of you to act fast and confidently?
16. Is it typical of you to come in a contact with a stranger?
17. Does anxiety often causes insomnia at you?
18. Is it often difficult for you to gather your thoughts before important conversation?
19. Do you consider yourself to be too nervous and inwardly strained?
20. Is it easy to make you upset?
21. Do you feel too much dissatisfied when you have no opportunity to communicate with many people?
22. Are you inclined to reflect on your past?
23. Is it difficult for you to feel completely easy in a regular company?
24. Do you like playing tricks on the people around you?
25. Do you often have risings or changes of mood?
26. Do you notice that it is often difficult for you to concentrate?
27. Does it happen that you can't get rid of annoying thoughts?
28. Are you inclined to frequent changes of mood?
29. Is it typical of you to feel timid in the presence of the people of the opposite sex?
30. Is it typical of you to take upon yourself a leading part in the common actions?
31. Do you like taking part in the activity demanding quickness and determination?
32. Can you call yourself extremely diligent?
33. Do you sometimes feel groundless happiness or sadness?
34. Can you call yourself careless?
35. Do you often dream about unrealizable?
36. Do you like to be surrounded by people?
37. Do you try to avoid performing public assignments?
38. Do you like lapsing into day-dreams?
39. Would you like to limit the circle of your acquaintance to some elected persons?
40. Do you always find suitable answer to some critical remark in your address?
41. Do you prefer acting by yourself to plan the actions of others?
42. Do you often recollect bright episodes of your life?
43. Do you feel a kind of guilty?
44. Are you sometimes full of energy and sometimes languid?
45. Do you often feel tired and indifferent without any reason?
Tell about us:We appreciate any comments: