You are offered to answer the questions on your habitual way of behavior. Try to imagine typical situations and give a natural response, which occurs to you. Answer quickly and precisely. Remember, that there are no “good” or “bad” answers. Your choice is limited to two answers: Yes and No, so choose the more suitable for you. When finish, you will know the type of you temperament (sanguine, choleric, melancholic, phlegmatic) and if you are an Extrovert or Introvert. The test includes 45 questions.
1. Do you like occupation that demands focusing of attention on fine details?
2. Do you prefer acting by yourself to plan the actions of others?
3. When the critical moment is behind, do you usually think that you should have done something in a different way?
4. Do you like lapsing into day-dreams?
5. Can you be called talkative?
6. Do you like playing tricks on the people around you?
7. Is it typical of you to come in a contact with a stranger?
8. Would you like to limit the circle of your acquaintance to some elected persons?
9. Can you call yourself careless?
10. Is it typical of you to feel timid in the presence of the people of the opposite sex?
11. Do you consider yourself to be too nervous and inwardly strained?
12. Is it typical of you to take upon yourself a leading part in the common actions?
13. Are you sometimes full of energy and sometimes languid?
14. Do you have such periods of anxiety that you can't keep your place for a long time?
15. Do you often feel tired and indifferent without any reason?
16. Is it difficult for you to feel completely easy in a regular company?
17. Is it easy to make you upset?
18. Do you like to be surrounded by people?
19. Do you sometimes feel pitiful and unhappy all of a sudden?
20. Is it typical of you to speak less than others in public?
21. Do you like taking part in the activity demanding quickness and determination?
22. Are you often in a mood?
23. Do you feel too much dissatisfied when you have no opportunity to communicate with many people?
24. Do you always find suitable answer to some critical remark in your address?
25. Do you consider your occupation as something important and valuable?
26. Are you inclined to reflect on your past?
27. Do you try to avoid performing public assignments?
28. Do you feel a kind of guilty?
29. Do you feel natural and easy in a merry company?
30. Do you often recollect bright episodes of your life?
31. Do you often dream about unrealizable?
32. Is it often difficult for you to gather your thoughts before important conversation?
33. Do you notice that it is often difficult for you to concentrate?
34. Are you inclined to frequent changes of mood?
35. Does it happen that some amount of thoughts don't let you fall asleep?
36. Do you often have risings or changes of mood?
37. Is it typical of you to act fast and confidently?
38. Do you like to have a lot of public duties?
39. Do some people around you consider you to be a vital and quick person?
40. Do you consider yourself merry?
41. Can you call yourself extremely diligent?
42. Do you sometimes feel groundless happiness or sadness?
43. Does it happen that you can't get rid of annoying thoughts?
44. Do you consider your job regular and prosaic?
45. Does anxiety often causes insomnia at you?
Tell about us:We appreciate any comments: