You are offered to answer the questions on your habitual way of behavior. Try to imagine typical situations and give a natural response, which occurs to you. Answer quickly and precisely. Remember, that there are no “good” or “bad” answers. Your choice is limited to two answers: Yes and No, so choose the more suitable for you. When finish, you will know the type of you temperament (sanguine, choleric, melancholic, phlegmatic) and if you are an Extrovert or Introvert. The test includes 45 questions.
1. Does it happen that you can't get rid of annoying thoughts?
2. Do you often recollect bright episodes of your life?
3. Is it difficult for you to feel completely easy in a regular company?
4. Do you have such periods of anxiety that you can't keep your place for a long time?
5. Is it typical of you to act fast and confidently?
6. Do you like playing tricks on the people around you?
7. Are you inclined to reflect on your past?
8. Do you feel a kind of guilty?
9. Do you prefer acting by yourself to plan the actions of others?
10. Are you inclined to frequent changes of mood?
11. Can you call yourself extremely diligent?
12. Do you consider your job regular and prosaic?
13. Do you sometimes feel pitiful and unhappy all of a sudden?
14. Do you try to avoid performing public assignments?
15. Do you sometimes feel groundless happiness or sadness?
16. Do you consider yourself merry?
17. Does it happen that some amount of thoughts don't let you fall asleep?
18. Do you like to have a lot of public duties?
19. Do you like taking part in the activity demanding quickness and determination?
20. Are you sometimes full of energy and sometimes languid?
21. Do you like to be surrounded by people?
22. Do you like lapsing into day-dreams?
23. Is it typical of you to come in a contact with a stranger?
24. Do you consider yourself to be too nervous and inwardly strained?
25. Is it often difficult for you to gather your thoughts before important conversation?
26. Do you often have risings or changes of mood?
27. Can you be called talkative?
28. Does anxiety often causes insomnia at you?
29. Do you feel too much dissatisfied when you have no opportunity to communicate with many people?
30. Would you like to limit the circle of your acquaintance to some elected persons?
31. Do you often feel tired and indifferent without any reason?
32. Can you call yourself careless?
33. Do you often dream about unrealizable?
34. Is it easy to make you upset?
35. Are you often in a mood?
36. Is it typical of you to take upon yourself a leading part in the common actions?
37. Do you like occupation that demands focusing of attention on fine details?
38. Do you always find suitable answer to some critical remark in your address?
39. Do you consider your occupation as something important and valuable?
40. Is it typical of you to speak less than others in public?
41. Do you feel natural and easy in a merry company?
42. When the critical moment is behind, do you usually think that you should have done something in a different way?
43. Is it typical of you to feel timid in the presence of the people of the opposite sex?
44. Do some people around you consider you to be a vital and quick person?
45. Do you notice that it is often difficult for you to concentrate?
Tell about us: