You are offered to answer the questions on your habitual way of behavior. Try to imagine typical situations and give a natural response, which occurs to you. Answer quickly and precisely. Remember, that there are no “good” or “bad” answers. Your choice is limited to two answers: Yes and No, so choose the more suitable for you. When finish, you will know the type of you temperament (sanguine, choleric, melancholic, phlegmatic) and if you are an Extrovert or Introvert. The test includes 45 questions.
1. Do you like occupation that demands focusing of attention on fine details?
2. Does it happen that some amount of thoughts don't let you fall asleep?
3. Do you consider yourself merry?
4. Are you inclined to frequent changes of mood?
5. Is it typical of you to take upon yourself a leading part in the common actions?
6. Do you prefer acting by yourself to plan the actions of others?
7. Is it typical of you to act fast and confidently?
8. Do you notice that it is often difficult for you to concentrate?
9. Is it often difficult for you to gather your thoughts before important conversation?
10. Can you call yourself careless?
11. Are you sometimes full of energy and sometimes languid?
12. Does anxiety often causes insomnia at you?
13. Do you like to be surrounded by people?
14. Do you often feel tired and indifferent without any reason?
15. Do you feel natural and easy in a merry company?
16. Do you sometimes feel pitiful and unhappy all of a sudden?
17. Does it happen that you can't get rid of annoying thoughts?
18. Do you often dream about unrealizable?
19. Do you feel too much dissatisfied when you have no opportunity to communicate with many people?
20. Can you be called talkative?
21. Is it easy to make you upset?
22. When the critical moment is behind, do you usually think that you should have done something in a different way?
23. Is it difficult for you to feel completely easy in a regular company?
24. Can you call yourself extremely diligent?
25. Do you like to have a lot of public duties?
26. Do you consider yourself to be too nervous and inwardly strained?
27. Are you inclined to reflect on your past?
28. Do you feel a kind of guilty?
29. Is it typical of you to speak less than others in public?
30. Do you sometimes feel groundless happiness or sadness?
31. Do you like lapsing into day-dreams?
32. Do you consider your job regular and prosaic?
33. Is it typical of you to feel timid in the presence of the people of the opposite sex?
34. Do you often have risings or changes of mood?
35. Do some people around you consider you to be a vital and quick person?
36. Do you consider your occupation as something important and valuable?
37. Do you often recollect bright episodes of your life?
38. Do you like playing tricks on the people around you?
39. Do you like taking part in the activity demanding quickness and determination?
40. Do you try to avoid performing public assignments?
41. Is it typical of you to come in a contact with a stranger?
42. Would you like to limit the circle of your acquaintance to some elected persons?
43. Are you often in a mood?
44. Do you always find suitable answer to some critical remark in your address?
45. Do you have such periods of anxiety that you can't keep your place for a long time?
Tell about us:We appreciate any comments: